Monday, September 29, 2014

Arcane Lacquer: The Power, The Passion



Hey everyone,

I recently placed an order at NorwayNails.com which is a great site for German girls to buy some indies, as they deliver here and the costs for shipping are not too high :)
I decided to try some indies I hadn't tried before and amongst some others chose this purple glitter beauty by Arcane Lacquer. I'm really happy I picked this one, as it is an amazing and sparkly polish that just looks fantastic on the nails! It's called The Power, The Passion and this is two coats topped with HKgirlTopcoat by GlistenAndGlow.
It is a purple base filled with tons of green, purple and dark blue glitter that come together beautifully. I needed two coats for full opacity and the topcoat smoothes it all over and gives it the perfect glossy finish so it can show all its beauty!


Arcane Lacquer: The Power, The Passion


Macro shot of Arcane Lacquer The Power, The Passion


Bottle shot of Arcane Lacquer The Power, The Passion


Arcane Lacquer: The Power, The Passion



Hope you enjoyed these pictures of my pick from Arcane Lacquer, visit NorwayNails.com or Arcane Lacquer's Etsy Store to have a look at their range of polishes. 

Lots of Love,
Glittr

No comments:

Post a Comment