Thursday, April 2, 2015

Nailart: Stud Accent Nail

 


Hey everyone,

quick post on my studded out mani! 

I really wanted to step out of my comfort zone and try a little stud placement, so I used some different sized studs and microbeads to create my accent nail!
I just placed them on the still wet topcoat and added some nail glue to stick on the rest, as this was the one time as fast drying topcoat was not what I needed! :D

I really like my little design, I just kinda played around after placing the bigger center stud :) 

My base is OPI Eurso...Euro, a gorgeous deep royal blue. On my pinkie I have a little accent of OPI This Gown Needs A Crown, one of my favourite silver polishes.

Hope you enjoyed this short but sweet post, you can leave me any questions you have in the comments below :)

Lots of Love,
Glittr



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'll have to get some of those diamond shaped decals and try something like this myself. It looks amazing. Thanks for sharing and inspiring all your visitors to greater things.

    ReplyDelete