Sunday, January 25, 2015

Nailart: Valentines Day stamping accent




Hey everyone,

I know it's still January, but you all know I love my pinks so I thought I'd start early on the Vday nails  this year! :)

I did a really simple little mix and match using Essie Watermelon, Blanc and Romper Room. I topped my ring finger with a L'Oreal glitter topper I got the other day called Graffiti d'Amour. On my middle finger I did some stamping with Essie Watermelon, and although I smudged my stamping a teeny tiny bit, I didn't really mind all that much and I think it still looks pretty :) I used a Pueen stamping plate in number 43.







The glitter topper looks really cute in the bottle, but it's a little tricky to transfer a lot of glitter onto your nail with one coat.. there is more clear base than glitter, so you'll have to either be happy with one coat and few glitters, dab it on with a sponge (this helps with soaking up some of the clear polish and enabling you to dab the remaining glitter on to your nails) or like me, try and just dab on some glitters with the brush. Not my preferred method, but it was too late for me to turn to one of the other options once I had started..
It's still cute though, it contains white, light pink and red/dark pink glitters in a clear base and is part of the Top Coat Confettis Line by L'Oreal.




Lots of Love,
Glittr

No comments:

Post a Comment