Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 is here!

Happy New Year everyone! Even though I'm a bit late with this, I didn't have the time or could muster the energy to write a blogpost up until now, so here I finally am! 

A new year always makes people want to change, start fresh or drop habits. I'm no exception here, but instead of making huge resolutions I'm not going to follow through anyway, I thought a little harder about what I want to do this year and thought I'd share it with you.

I've not had the best start to 2015, I'm not going to go into any details but it's extremely frustrating and really getting me down. Even before this though, I had already made up my mind to remember something every day: 


Image from Pinterest


I tend to get really annoyed about the smallest things and ruin my entire day. You probably all know the feeling when you get home in the evening and it's just been one of those days.. everything went wrong and you just want to curl up and shut yourself off from the rest of the world. I have these days now and again, so I want to remember that there is something good in every day and not everything is awful. Especially on crappy days like the ones I am having at the moment, I recap my day in the evening and find something that made me happy, even if it's just the tiniest of things. It's good to keep these things in mind, I just need to do this more. Overall, I just want to be a bit more positive, so even if the quote is really cheesy and old, I want to keep in in the back of my head.

Other things I want to do this year?


  • Get a new and better camera to take proper pictures for this blog. My phone just can't compete..
  • Give this blog a makeover!
  • Meet more amazing people like the ones I have met over the past year, I am so thrilled there are so many lovely girls out there that I have had the pleasure to meet so far! And let's face it, no one gets why you love polish so much unless they have the same addiction ;)
  • Clean up my house, this has been looming over my bf and my head for ages, this year is the year we finally tackle it!
  • Go to New York and meet one of my fellow nail addicts!! 
  • Get married... :)

So, I'll take you along for the journey if you're interested, maybe this year won't be all nails here, that was actually never my intention in the first place. I want to branch out and write about lots of things and also take more pretty (or rather prettier) pictures to go along with them. 

What do you want to do in 2015? Do you have any plans or resolutions?

I hope you enjoy my future posts, I sure am excited to start! :)

Bring it on, 2015! 

Lots of Love,
Glittr

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, and this year hasn't started off as well as I would have liked for me, either. Last year was the worst ever (breast cancer surgery and treatment throughout the year), so I'm really hoping things improve this year. I hope your year improves, too, and that you don't have too many "down" days. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete