Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Favorites

Hey everyone,

it's Sunday again already so here are my favorites of the week! :)

I was pretty excited to get some more Nailvinyls this week, I saw some gorgeous French Tips the other day and it said they were done using the these, so I had to buy some for myself!! I got French Tips and also some different sized stripes, which always come in handy! I already have chevrons in every size, as well as stars and half moons, I just looove Nailvinyls! Go check out Linda's site to buy your own! They always work perfectly! Check her out on Instagram @teismom as well! :)




Also I gave in and treated myself to a new watch this week! My sister actually made me buy this, she got it for her own and asked for my opinion and I immediately fell in love with it. I got a rose gold necklace for christmas last year and I am really excited to have a matching watch now :) Although in my opinion you can pair rose gold with silver and normal gold too. It was also on sale and €100 cheaper than normally on Amazon, so I just couldn't say no ;)




This next thing has been sort of a favourite for over a year now, but I still wanted to stick it in here because I use and love this every day! 
I use Bioderma to remove my eye makeup every day and it works amazingly. On Friday night I had to take off quite a lot of eye makeup because I had been to a party and put on more than my usual every day coat of mascara. I just soaked a cotton pad with Bioderma and held it over my eye for about 10 seconds, then gently wiped it and it took everything off in one go! I do go over it again for good measure, but if you're really tired you could skip that ;) 
I buy mine off Amazon as I can't buy it anywhere around me in shops, from what I've heard you can only buy it in french pharmacies. It's great for sensitive skin and eyes (which is so me) and I have never had any complaints about it :)
This is the baby bottle I use for travelling in the picture, for everyday use I have a big daddy-sized bottle which lasts me about 8-9 months, maybe even longer! The only downside is that could can't screw off the lids to refill the baby bottle with the big one and reuse it. So you have to buy and new one when you run out. But as I said, with this stuff a little goes a long way and it lasts forever!




When I got my watch this week, it immediately reminded me of one of my favourite polishes of all time, Essie Penny Talk! It's a gorgeous colour and it looks so elegant! I swatched it to show you and then saw that the colour doesn't look anything like in the bottle once you have it on your nails, I never noticed that! Totally gold in the bottle, rose gold on the nails! Maybe it was the lighting or my camera, but I still like the look of both ;)




Last but not least, my favourite cat pic of the week has to be this one with my little munchkin sitting in my light box!! ;)
She loooves to sleep on our desk chairs, and we always put a towel or something on them when we're not using them so we don't have to sit in a cat hair trap when we need to use them. But when both were occupied, she went to look for a new sleeping spot.. ;) I really need to clean my light box now, good thing I can take out the black background and just put it back in after I've cleaned it!





I hope you're having a lovely Sunday, I sure am! :)
Let me know if you have any favourites for this week or tell me what you've been loving in general, I'd love to know!

Lots of love,
Glittr

No comments:

Post a Comment