Sunday, July 13, 2014

Nailart: Flower and Glitter Accent


Hey everyone,

there is no Sunday Favorites Post today, as I gave my blog a little makeover over the weekend. I love the way it looks now, what do you think?? :) But now, onto some nail art!

I did this cute little accent mani the other day using all ColorClub polishes and I really liked how it turned out!

For my base colour I used ColorClub Wicker Park, a gorgeous purple, almost pink colour. I already mentioned in a previous post about my favourite purple polishes, that this one made it to my top picks when it comes to purple, it's such a pretty shade!

For the flowers I used a large dotting tool and the light blue shade Holy Chic!, then outlined them with Bell Bottom Babe using a thin nail art brush. These are two stunning colors that go really well together! For the leaves I used La Petite Mint-Seur and outlined them with ChinaGlaze Too Yacht To Handle, the only non-ColorClub polish in this mani. For this I used the thin brush again.

On my accent nail I'm wearing ColorClub's Friends With Benefits from the new Seven Deadly Sins Collection which is the coolest dark purple-ish glitter ever! At first I thought it would be kind of textured or like a Liquid Sand polish, but it went on really smooth and looks so pretty!


Bottle shown: ColorClub Wicker Park

Bottle shown: ColorClub Holy Chic!

Bottle shown: ColorClub La Petite Mint-Seur

Bottle shown: ColorClub Friends With Benefits

All the ColorClub shades I used for this manicure


I hope you enjoyed my ColorClub mani, I love all of these colours and had so much fun playing with them and creating this look! :)

If you have a question or just want to make me smile, drop me a comment below :)

Lots of Love,
Glittr


Disclaimer: All opinions stated are my own, I was not paid nor do I benefit from writing about these polishes, they are just plain freaking gorgeous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment