Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Review: Polish Me Silly "Pinky Swear You're A Star"



Hey everyone,

today I have a quick review of my very first Polish Me Silly polish "Pinky Swear You're A Star"!

I've been wanting to try one of the gorgeous Indies forever, but I always thought they wouldn't ship to Germany, because most Etsy stores don't. The other day I was browsing their IG again and I thought I would just check it out and yaaaay they do ship to where I live!! :)

So I decided to go for a thermal polish because I might be a bit obsessed with those, it's a bit like getting two polishes in one, don't you think?!
I chose this one for obvious reasons (hello, it's pink!) and I think it's one of the cutest polishes ever :) 
I went for a mini bottle, partly because I didn't want to spend too much money and also because I wanted to see if I liked it before I bought a big size. I might have picked up two more polishes... so I thought three minis would be a good little shop!

It transitions from a very light pink/almost white in it's warm state to a darker pink when it's cold and is filled with little stars and round glitters in purple, pink, dark blue and green. 

I'm glad I chose this one and I love the look of it, in all my pictures I am wearing three thin coats. You don't have to fish around for glitter too much and application is smooth. Also it dries pretty quick, so putting on three layers wasn't a big deal.

Here are some more pics of this little beauty, I'll show you the other two polishes by Polish Me Silly I picked up soon!


Polish Me Silly "Pinky Swear You're A Star" in its warm state


Polish Me Silly "Pinky Swear You're A Star" in light transition (colder at the tips)


Polish Me Silly "Pinky Swear You're A Star" in its cold state


Polish Me Silly is an Indie nail polish brand and is mother-and-daughter-owned, which I think is really great! Imagine sharing you're love for something as cool as nail polish with your mum and making it too?! So jealous!
They have an amazing range of gorgeous polishes to chose from, give their Etsy Store a browse and see for yourself! I bet you won't be able to contain yourself ;) And if you're anything like me and you want, like, EVERY polish they make, go for mini bottles instead of full size ones, that way you don't spend too much money and you can still get a few different ones :)
They make mini bottles of every polish they have, except for one. You can read all about Polish Me Silly on their Etsy shop page.

I hope you liked my little review, I hope you have a lovely day! :)

Lots of Love,
Glittr


No comments:

Post a Comment